1 Tour Info
When: Saturday & Sunday departing from Noosa, Peregian Beach, Coolum, Marcoola, Twin Waters, Cotton Tree, Alexandra Headland, Maroochydore, Mooloolaba.
Start: 8:00 am
Finish: Approximately 3:00 pm
Pick up location: Accommodation pick up offered in most places from Noosa to Mooloolaba. Click here for details.
Maximum group size: 10
Minimum age: 7
Physical rating: 1/5
Are there swim stops? Yes
Is morning tea included: Yes
Tour code: SCH
Price: $130 AUD Adult, $80 AUD Child
Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve – Kicking off our day you’ll immerse yourself in 55 hectares of subtropical rainforest which overlooks the beautiful Glass House Mountains. This is truly a one of a kind location and never fails to impress.
Maleny – Here, you’ll have time to stroll down a superb little country high street, rich with character and full of charm.
Gardners Falls – A local favourite, it’s nothing short of breathtaking and will give you an opportunity for a dip under a fantastic waterfall bursting with colour and life.
Gerrards Lookout – A short stop here to take in the breathtaking views that the Sunshine Coast Hinterland has to offer.
Montville – Arguably the jewel of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Montville is a stunning location with many attractions sure to please any visitor.
Mapleton Falls National Park – An epic way to finish our day with a whopping 120m high waterfall and short rainforest walk.
3 Key Information
- Half-day tour
- Travel by private minibus
- Tours departing from the Noosa area
- We will be providing light refreshments during the day, however, we will not be providing lunch. There will be ample opportunity for you to purchase food throughout the day, or you are welcome to bring a packed lunch.
- While this tour is suitable for all fitness abilities, please do keep in mind there is some walking required to get to the best views and fully embrace the Hinterland.
- Unfortunately, we do not have room to store more than one small bag per person.
- Price includes entrance donation to the Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve.
4 What to bring
- Small bag for personal belongings
- Water bottle (we provide water for refills)
- Towel / swimmers (swimming opportunity, weather permitting)
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable shoes to walk in
- Weather can be varied. Please check weather conditions on the day of your tour and wear suitable clothing.