If you love crystal clear water, picturesque coastline and want to experience the very best that Noosa has to offer, then The Noosa Tour is for you. Climb aboard as we depart from Mooloolaba riding the coast all the way to Noosa. We’ve got some fantastic destinations on our way that will be sure to please all.
When: Saturday departing from Mooloolaba
Pick up location: Accommodation pick up offered within pick up zone. If you fall outside of this area, you can travel to one of our pick up stops. Click here for details.
Maximum group size: 10
Minimum age: 7
Physical rating: 1/5
Are there swim stops? Yes
Is morning tea included: Yes
Tour code: SCN
Price: $98 AUD
Point Arkwright – This magical coastal vantage point offers uninterrupted views up and down the coast. If we’re lucky we’ll catch a glimpse of the local wildlife splashing about below.
Coolum Beach – Shops, cafes and the beach. If coffee and tea doesn’t get you excited at this time of the morning then I’m sorry, but we can’t be friends.
Laguna Lookout – This beautiful lookout perched atop the Noosa National park offers an unrivalled view over Noosa and its beautiful waterways.
Noosa National Park – Here is a piece of pristine Australian habitat. Attracting visitors from all over the globe, it doesn’t take long to realise why this is such a special place. This is our longest stop of the day giving you plenty of time to explore, swim or admire the beauty while flat on your back.
Hastings Street – The famous Hastings Street is where you’ll retire to for a well deserved lunch and browse through the shops.
Mount Tinbeerwah Lookout – Capping off our day we’ll visit this magnificent lookout which crowns the Tewantin National Park.
- Half-day tour
- Travel by private minibus
- Tours departing from the Mooloolaba area
- We will be providing light refreshments during the day, however, we will not be providing lunch.
- There will be ample opportunity for you to purchase food throughout the day, or you are welcome to bring a packed lunch.
- While this tour is suitable for all fitness abilities, please do keep in mind there is some walking required to fully embrace each location.
- Unfortunately, we do not have room to store more than one reasonably sized backpack per customer.
What to bring
- Small bag for personal belongings
- Water bottle (we provide water for refills)
- Towel / swimmers (swimming opportunity, weather permitting)
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable shoes to walk in
- Weather can be varied. Please check weather conditions on the day of your tour and wear suitable clothing